Wednesday, March 15, 2017

So many ways to be creative, so many ways to save!

Oh oh oh, I don't know if I want to stamp or paint or just build cool stuff out of paper with my BigShot and Silhouette electronic paper cutter! I've got so many options and projects going! So today I'm going to share a few little loose ends and then I'm going to dabble at a bunch of projects! The last two days I worked on my taxes, so today, it is all CREATE and no math!

Pictured is the pop-up card we made at March Stamp Club. We used the Balloon Adventures Bundle that cuts the most fantastic -- and embosses and scores -- panel for the center of a card or the front or not on a card at all. I've seen this panel used for shaker cards, party decorations, paper crowns, so many fun projects!

I want to remind you that Sale-a-Bration is winding down, and with it some great deals will be ending. If you spend $50 you can select a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration brochure -- and they are very nice stamp sets, ribbon, paper & more!

You can purchase a 3-month pre-paid subscription to Paper Pumpkin, save on the subscription and earn a free Sale-a-Bration gift. And the April Paper Pumpkin has been specially designed by the Stampin' Up! chairman!  And it will include a special gift, so now is the time to try this kit in the mail, if you aren't already subscribing.

Just click here to subscribe or give me a call or email and I'll be glad to help. Click on Shop Now, use this product number for the 3-month subscription, to qualify for a free sale-a-bration item: 137859

I know you meant to email and sign-up for the exciting and fun Creative Escape I'm offering, but then it snowed, and you got busy and then the phone rang, etc, etc. But the deadline passed and the dog threw up and the car ran out of gas. . . . . . Well, I still am saving a seat for you and I need to cut the cardstock and order lunch so if you don't call soon, I'm not going to be able to keep holding your spot! So just call! NOW! There's still a chance that I can squeeze you in and I would love to have you join us for this really fun day, even if you have to leave early or sneak in late!

Have a stampy day!
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment