Sunday, October 30, 2016

Let's get together to stamp & swap

Holiday Shoebox Swap

You're Invited

Sunday, Nov 27, 2016
9 am until 1 pm

Sports Page Restaurant
1330 E. Rand Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL

It's time to start jamming your calendar with fun holiday fun! Get some great Christmas events scheduled, beginning with the annual Christmas Card Shoebox Swap. For a morning of fun, and stamping and then lunch with crafty friends, just email me to save your spot. You plan a card, box up all the supplies, RSVP with your $25 fee and I will provide the door prizes, swag bags, drinks, lunch, chocolates, and friends! Call or email for free assistance planning your card if you're not sure about how easy or complicated a card should be. . . I'm here to help. Please plan to use Stampin' Up! supplies--that way everyone knows all the cards will be top quality!

This week I attended a demonstrator swap along with Debbie B, a member of my team. Debbie came over for a few minutes a couple days before the swap to plan her card. We were challenged to use a palette of colors including Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Sky and one or two add'l colors of our choice. I used Garden Green on my card, to accent the flowers from Jar of Love. I saw a card on SplitCoastStampers by Iliana Crouse and I had to CASE it! Debbie saw a card with Christmas lights and made her own version with the challenge colors and modified it using the Stampin' Up! balloon punch to create lights! Clever, right?! The electric socket is from Embellished Ornaments framelits and the sentiment is from Wonderful Year stamp set in the Holiday Catalog. 

Hope to see YOU at the Shoebox Swap on Nov 27!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment