Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ketchup time

Embellishments, condiments, it's all ketchup/catch up if you talk fast enough, right?!

There is so much going on in September, with Back To School, sniffing the new crayons, sewing Halloween costumes and starting the hand made Christmas cards. . . who can keep up? But I want you to relax and let me help you! Come on over and make some of your cards with me, I will do the planning, the cutting and scoring, even put out M&Ms so you can just sit and chat, stamp and glue and go home with 15 super duper cute cards ready to sign and send! These two cuties are samples from the last class and if you want to duplicate these, just let me know. You can still order the Thoughtful Branches stamp set used at left, and the Square Framelits were used to cut a post-it note for masking and sponging color into the square. It is a beauty of a card, especially in person where you can see the sparkle of the White Shimmer Paper.
The next class is Tuesday Sept.. 27 and costs only $20 for the 15 cards, 3 styles all perfect for mailing (no lumps, or bumpy embellishments that increase postage).

Also want to remind you to check my on-line site this weekend for Clearance Rack deals. The lovely red foil I was raving about has sold out but there is still Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and Fancy Foil Designer Vellum -- so gorgeous, and at prices that can't be beat! Just click here and hit the shop now button, you will thank me later!

Have you jumped on the subscription box bandwagon yet? You can get monthly deliveries of ANYTHING from dog treats and cosmetics to vitamins and vegetables, and of course STAMPS! But we wouldn't just send the stamps, we send the ink, the card stock and the ribbon and instructions, a video link and a cute box to store it all! And right now we have a BOGO going! So if you love this bandwagon or you are just getting ready to join it, it's a perfect time to try the Stampin' Up! monthly box, My Paper Pumpkin. Click here to register and get your second month free!
I have a few openings in my Stamp Club -- if you would like to mark your calendar for the first Wednesday of the month for a fun hour or so of stamping, just $15 product order and you will be rewarded with generous Hostess Benefits from your fellow Club Members one time during the duration of the club year -- just leave me a comment or send me a message or give me a call! We need you!

I think the are all caught up, so Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment