Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Let's shake it together

So the new Stampin' Up! catalog has been out for 21 days, and I, personally, have placed 4 orders. Yup. Stuff that I love and want to own and use and play with.

And that means the stuff I ordered last year has to go. . . somewhere else, because I have a small room and if I don't get it out of here, I will be featured on the hoarders show and we don't want that, now do we?

So please come over on Saturday and bring your dollar bills and take home some great gently used products that you can enjoy and then pass on to your friends! Saturday, June 21 at 9:30 am. It is a fun frenzy for an hour or so, and then the craziness subsides and for another hour or so it is less crazy and then anyone that is left, I sneak stuff into their car so I don't have to put it away in my house.

This cute shaker card will be featured on Thursday July 28 at 7 pm when I offer a class with 4 different shaker cards. I will share tips and techniques to make shaker cards EASY and fun featuring a new product or two that will knock your socks off. RSVP now to save your spot. $20, bring a friend!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment