Monday, May 16, 2016

So many posts, so little time

There are so many things to do every day, and time just flies by, and days bunch up to become weeks and suddenly a month has gone by!

One of the first things to be neglected is blogging, but if you are missing me, feel free to visit in person or by phone or if super desperate, try Instagram, LOL

I snuck out of town for a long weekend of crafting and one of my projects was this gorgeous canvas. It is totally CASEd from a super talented demonstrator, Krista Frattin, from Canada. She is an Artisan Award winner and I love her style, I CASE her work often. We will be making this canvas Wednesday night if you're interested in stopping by.  It is so easy, just die-cut the flowers on the Big Shot, spin the roses and hot glue everything in place. And it is STUNNING in person! I will be framing it and adding it to a wall collection in my living room.

And I will try to be more loyal to the blog. But summer is coming, so no promises.

If you need a catalog, leave me a comment. It is fabulous, so you definitely want one!
Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment