Friday, March 4, 2016

Hola - hello where am I?

Some days I wake up and want to just turn the clock back. I know you understand. . . because last week was vacation, warm weather, unlimited tropical drinks, turn-down service on the king-size bed, oh yea, I'm hearing the ocean waves gently rolling against the beach as I dither over the menu at the Oceana Cafe. . .

And then I open my eyes and I'm home and that sound was the furnace cranking its guts out to keep my studio warm enough for my fingers to stamp . . . and it is not working! Come on spring, let's go!!

I'm sharing a card that is my style, Clean and Simple (CAS) though I've used the Botanical Suite I have also used restraint-- barely any stamping from the flower set, just a teeny bit of dots on the top flower and then I slathered Wink of Stella on the petals on the bottom flower; added just one leaf ; I cut across the white panel at a diagonal with the edgelit of leaves, and I used the big ol' Hello stamp from the free Sale-a-Bration set I earned  when I purchased the Botanical Bundle. Doesn't the Coral just POP on the Slate/white card? I know I CASEd this, because that is how I roll, but it was way back before vacation, so if I copied you, just give me a shout and I'll give you credit. Thanks for the inspiration!

Here's a close up of the Wink of Stella SHINE!!

I added a couple fun dates to my calendar--since the Tin of Cards is on sale this week (go buy one right now. I can wait for you to come back. Go ahead. I'll wait. ) Cheap class offered to bring your Tin of Cards and use my stamps and ink and make your cards on Wed Mar 30 for just $5, please RSVP.

And I'm trying something new: BINGO so grab a friend and your fave beverage and come on over to help me get this off the ground--Wed Mar 23 at 7 pm, only $15 please RSVP ASAP so I have enough supplies and PRIZES!! I am told that stamping and BINGO go perfectly together!

Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration is a happenin' thru March 31, leave a comment if you need more info.

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment