Saturday, March 12, 2016

BINGO invite if you get past the pretty pictures

 Gift Bag Punch Board. I have a bit of a mental block with this tool. I can't remember the name of it. . . and I struggle when using it. It really isn't that difficult. Score horizontally, score vertically, repeat a bunch of times, the instructions are printed right on it. Punch, punch, punch, and voila, there you go, a darling gift bag, ready to decorate!  And if you make three in a row, you are sure to be an expert!  Seriously! The fourth one is perfect! And the fifth! And then you are so good at it. . . that your mind starts to wander and the sixth one has score lines all over the place where they don't belong. . . pay attention to what you're doing you goofball!

The gorgeous DSP (designer series paper) in the It's My Party 12 x 12" stack, found in the Occasions catalog, is perfect for these bags. I have added a bit of Crumb Cake card stock and honeycomb embellishments to make ice cream cones -- birthday paper and ice cream, so good together!

I'm also sharing a beautiful card I CASEd from
www.stamperdog.com. I used Shimmery White card stock to water color and two images from the stamp set Happy Home, also in Occasions catty.  So fun to make, and a nice soft image and sentiment that can be used as an encouragement or sympathy card.

I want to invite you to come play BINGO on Wednesday March 23. I expect it to be a FUN evening. Some of my favorite people have already commit to attend, I have a pile of prizes and snacks lined up. It is BYOB and $15, each game will have an option of a Stampin' Up prize OR a non-Stampin' Up prize (Vera Bradley wallet, Bath & Body Works, wine, etc) and a cash grand prize. Please RSVP so I have enough popcorn!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment: