Monday, March 7, 2016

974 posts to view. . .

Did I mention that I was on a tropical vacation last week? The resort is gorgeous, crystal clear water in a never ending pool with a swim-up bar, friendly entertainment staff taking us by the hand to play BINGO and pool volleyball, tall cool drinks flowing one after another, and sunshine day after day with not a cloud in the sky!

Yes, it is the perfect get-away, and the wi-fi only works inside the suites. Load up your play list and download your music because poolside or beach front, the wi-fi isn't so good, and that is wonderful! When on vacation, no internet surfing, get in the ocean and actually surf!

But when you get back home -- ay carumba, the data backlog is ginormous! My eyeballs are dry and peeling and it isn't because they got sunburned last week!

I feel like there is a never ending stream of fantastic creations pouring out of my ipad that I have to look at or I might miss something cool and, well, I don't really know what would happen if I missed it, but I don't want to!

So I appreciate that you are here and I'm showing you all three of this month's Stamp Club cards in one post! Yea!

So first one is bright and bold and great for a guy or a teen, with a sassy sentiment! From Party Wishes in the Occasions catalog.

Next up is also meant to work for the guys with a sentiment from Perfect Pairings in Sale-a-Brations options and the fun stars & dots from Balloon Celebrations.

Final card is so totally feminine, with the gorgeous flower from Sale-a-Bration What I Love set and the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack also a free Sale-a-Bration option. Most of my Club members swapped out the thank you sentiment for a Happy Birthday which was beautiful too.

If you are still here, please comment or email me and RSVP for my BINGO party--I would love to have you join us on Wednesday March 23 for some fun and prizes! Small fee, big fun!

Happy stampin,
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment