Saturday, January 30, 2016

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Anonymous. . .

To Whom It May Concern:

 Attn: No Contact -- I Love You

Just for the record, having an unsolicited order drop in my lap in the middle of the night is somewhat disconcerting. Yes, I am definitely grateful, and I must assume that the nice Stamper that placed the order is someone that I have met and provided some level of service and they are willing to purchase stamps and tools from me. And I am grateful! Thank you for your patronage!

But seriously, friend, don't click that box! I won't stalk you or bug you to buy more or to join my cult or  drink the kool-aid! I just want to send you a thank-you note and maybe point you to a youtube video that will help you use that tool or send you a pinterest link that will inspire or teach you how to use your new product.  And I will be able to sleep at night, instead of wondering about the identity of the mystery shopper who missed out on a free Sale-a-Bration item because she stopped $2 shy of $50 and I didn't know who to call to coach and explain that we could fix the order if she wanted a free stamp set!

 Maybe you shoppers just think you're doing your demonstrator a favor and that you don't "need" a "contact," but really you are hiding your identity from me! So don't click that box!

In other news: Cute Cards! First card is a fun fold using Apple of my Eye stamp set and loads of Wink of Stella marker. Stampin' Up! put a video on Youtube for these markers that is awesome-- you can use the clear glitter version as a blender pen, so if your orange, in this card, didn't stamp perfectly, you can add Wink of Stella glitter marker and it will also blend the ink so no one will see that the original stamping wasn't perfect! Awesome!

Next up is a simple polka dot cutie I used with a beginner stamper to teach her sponging and talk about resist stamping. Super easy when the DSP (designer series paper) already has the dots embossed for you, white on white!

Lastly is a little showcase of the free DSP available during Sale-a-Bration and a darling Sale-a-Bration Wildflowers stamp set, as well as the Crazy About You stamp set & matching framelit.

So, Sale-a-Bration lasts til the end of March, but that doesn't mean you should wait. Let's get together to stamp! Or just shop all the awesome stamps and samples in the catalogs! Call or click my email or leave me a comment! But not anonymously!

Happy Stamping
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment