Saturday, May 9, 2015

I love a good bargain

 It has been almost 10 years since I joined Stampin' Up! and the time and flown! Whooo, a crazy fun ride on the crafting Tilt-a-whirl! And I can tell you a few things about this industry and the folks in it.

Most of us are women, well, most of us using the products. We. Want. It. All. NOW. And we want a bargain. That's why I joined Stampin' Up! To get the discount. And that's why I started working my business, to get free stamps! And it is working! Whoo hoo!


Yea for me! So today I am happy, hence the colorful card! Made with the Work of Art stamp set I received free from Stampin' Up! and the Hello You Thinlits from the Occasions Catalog. I got the bundle at 50% through a special promotion. Yes!

Today only you can get a GREAT deal by trying Paper Pumpkin for $5. We got a sneak peek of the May kit and it is great, 6 cards, 4 sturdy gift bags, really nice birthday stamp set and island indigo ink spot, plus embellishments.

Just go to www.paperpumpkin.com and enter the code 24HOURS for the discount. This is for first time subscribers only. Maybe sign up your Mom as a nice Mother's Day gift! It isn't a commitment. You can try it and never buy another, or you may like it so much you stick with it. If so, we can get together and have a crafting night every month. Bring your Mom!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment