Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I'm not retiring, just some stamps

 The good news is that nobody wanted a sympathy card! I often hear that it is difficult to design a sympathy card and that my customers and club members always need sympathy cards. So I thought this was a good one to offer my Stamp Club members, not too much bling, not too feminine or seasonal, so it would be good to keep on hand. But I gave them the option of stamping Happy Birthday instead of the sympathy sentiment and, darned if the birthday sentiment wasn't picked 20 times! Well, you ladies aren't going to fool me again! I'll be leaving you to design your own sympathy cards in the future! LOL

And the third card for April Stamp Club featured these bright cheerful water colored daisies from Petal Potpourri. Everyone loves when the flowers are cut with a punch! And the cute centers are from the pom pom trim that was so popular that it is sold out and Stampin' Up! can't even get anymore of it. Wow!

So today is the big Retirement announcement for the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog. Here is the link to the retiring items list: retiring list 

There are already a few items that we cannot obtain for you, like the pompom trim, some In-Color ink pads and refills and card stock items, so if you have your heart set on anything, order early! We have been told that stamps will be manufactured so they should not sell out, but anything else is fair game. Some products are discounted, others are not.
Enjoy!
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment