Tuesday, January 13, 2015

One for the money, two for the show

Two things: class and adhesive bulk buy

First, sign up for class-- we will be making this gorgeous card at my stamp class on January 21. It uses a new fabulous stamp set, wonderful thinlets on the Bigshot and you get a full pack of gorgeous Gold Soiree DSP included in the $22 price. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment to save your seat. Make sure you hear back from me with a confirmation, because I want there to be a spot for you and materials prepared!

Second, I am going to bulk order adhesive refills for the tombow tape runner that we all love to use when making cards. I love to order a giant box of refills and share the shipping cost, getting a discount on a bulk purchase. So if you are local and you want to purchase 6 or 12 or whatever, also leave a comment or shoot me an email and I'll fill you in on the details of pricing, etc.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment