Friday, December 12, 2014

Will that be cash or credit?

 Thanks, but I'll take a gift card please!

Sometimes the best gift of all is no gift at all. Teenagers, out-of-towners, even the AARP crowd living on a limited budget: everyone loves getting a gift card so they can select the items they really want or really need.

But we still want to wrap it and present it in a nice package, right?  So use the best paper you can put your hands on. And this year, that would be the Under the Tree Specialty Paper from Stampin' Up! It is thick and beautiful. It folds wonderfully. You can make perfect boxes and bags. . . or these gorgeous gift card holders.

If you want dimensions or instructions, just leave me a little comment. I would love to help you out. You can make three from just one sheet of card stock!

We made these in Stamp Club this month! So easy and fun. We have a great time every month, on the first Wednesday. I host at my house, the members can come at 1:00, 3:30 (after school) or 7:00. That makes it easy for every schedule, even if your schedule changes from month to month. Each member has a turn receiving hostess benefits once over the ten month club duration. Such an easy and fun way to learn new styles and techniques and build up your supplies! Want to know more, just leave a little comment!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I just stumbled upon your blog through splitcoaststampers and saw your gift card holders and on your blog you posted: If you want dimensions or instructions, just leave me a little comment. I would love to help you out. You can make three from just one sheet of card stock!

    So, that's what I'm doing! I know it's past Christmas but I always seem to need to give a gift card so this will be helpful all year round.

    My email address is stampiwithme@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete