Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Technology, friend or foe? Love it or leave it?

It's great when it works, right?! Oh, Santa, please bring me an internet provider that knows what they are doing, who won't lie to my face, who will just move my bits and bytes along the wires and cables and let me look at the pretty pictures of cards and grumpy cats. That's all I ask. And let me Christmas shop online. Really, that's all I want!  Is that too much to expect for the $$ I send that provider every month?  The little hour glass and spinning circle are driving me crazy! And when they get my speed up to acceptable levels, I check my email and my Mom sends me a note from the coffee shop that her cable is down. It is like a comedy show!

I'm CASEing Becky Roberts again, I just love her style. I have taken a simple photopolymer sentiment and bent it! How fun is that! Just curl that clear photopolymer material to the shape you like and adhere it to your block and stamp away! Then I used my circle thinlets to cut the banner to highlight the santa and sleigh stamp. . . which I also curled on my block.  Thanks Becky for the design work!

I have to rush off to the post office for more postage, but I have all my cards made and I have a few left to share, thanks to technology.

Be sure to check out the End of year clearance opportunities. The clearance rack has some awesome deals. Even if you are sending out late holiday cards or squirreling them away for next year, or some last minute gifts, stocking stuffers or you know you are getting $$ and you want to take advantage before the shelves are bare! Click here for the goods!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment