Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Why does Scrapbooking make me feel guilt?

I am no priest, but today I am here to wipe away some of your guilt.  Do I have your attention? LOL

If you're anything like me, you know all about scrapbooking and that we should be "doing it." But there is so much work involved! And journaling. . . innermost thoughts, memories, grammar. . . ack! I can't stand the pressure! Plus the cost!!!

So, let me help! This week there is a little sale on a journal from Stampin' Up! It has pretty pages and a blank cover. You can add a little bit of decoration to the cover, using some of your stamping supplies, or a lot of decoration.

And then you can use the inside as a "smash" book, just taping your memorabilia into the book, all messy and fun OR you can make pretty compositions with planned pages and photos OR you can jot down lists and plans  OR any combination of fun stuff you wish.

This isn't the kind of book that needs to be planned and organized and agonized over. And the best part is that it is on sale!


I have one that I use for Christmas. It has a card exchange list. A guest list for a cookie exchange I'm involved in. It has clothing sizes and color preferences for my family members. These details don't change dramatically from year to year, so I can pull the book out every year, and even at their birthday.

If you would like to get your hands on one or two of these books while they are on sale, don't miss the sale dates, leave me a comment or shoot me an email, I'll be happy to order the journal, absolve your guilt, schedule a crafty time to decorate the covers and live happily ever after!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen







No comments:

Post a Comment