Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello Fall and another peek . . . at the baby!

 Stamp Club Card number 2 for October -- definitely feeling the season. We used Cajun Craze, it makes me think of raw clay, back in art class, when the teacher would give everyone a chunk of red clay and we had vague instructions on how to convince a bit of water to transform the clay into a mug or a bowl or an ashtray? Maybe that's just me!

Also featured Hello Honey, a color I thought we really didn't need, since we certainly had plenty of yellow shades an awful lot like this one... but I have found myself loving it and using piles of cardstock in this shade while the old yellow shades linger in the drawer.

I received this For All Things stamp set as a door prize at a Demonstrator Training event in September, and I probably wouldn't have purchased it for myself. But I am LOVING it! I used it for the autumn collage, for this card and it has proved very versatile and useful in a number of upcoming projects. If you have overlooked this set, you might want to give it another look.

And now, another peek at Eric, the real star of the show. My grandson! He is weeks and weeks older now, this was from when I visited back in September. This bathtub contraption is new and improved over the kitchen sink, which is where his Dad was bathed when he was itty bitty. But it was warm and comfortable, despite the complaints of the wet baby!

Any last minute orders for the weekly specials, I'm closing my group order at 8:00 am Monday morning, so if you wanted to add glimmer paper or a journal or anything else, be sure to call or email before then! After that, you can place an online order at www.dtollaksen.stampinup.netwww.dtollaksen.stampinup.net
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment