Thursday, July 24, 2014

You are so Be you tiful

Another wonderful year of Stamp Club has wrapped up, with 21 members attending for 11 months, every body getting their turn to receive hostess benefits and every month making 3 cards. Except July, we made two cards and decorated a muslin bag. I gave everyone a cello bag filled with ribbon pieces and card candy and buttons & brads.

I hope the members enjoy it as much as I do. We got to experiment with heat embossing, the Big Shot, photo polymer stamps, two-step stamping,  using the stamp-a-ma-jig. It is a great opportunity to "try-it-before-you-buy-it!"

September will see a fresh start to Stamp Club and an opportunity to fill a few open seats. I expect to see most members return, because we have a lot of fun and we have worked the kinks out of the system! But jobs have changed and people move, so I know a couple seats are open. If you think you might want to join us, please let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment