Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Duck, Duck, goose!

Some images are just too cute for words! Thankfully, we have a new baby on the way in our family or I wouldn't have a good excuse to own this darling stamp set. Something For Baby has some darling images, but this duck is definitely the most darling!

I used it on my Stampin' Up! convention swap cards. My buddy Mike organized a shoebox swap. He rented a room and invited a bunch of demonstrators to gather. We each designed a card and brought the prepped materials. Then we got to make the cards that had been prepared by all the demonstrators. It's a lot of fun to see how other demos prepare and what is popular from the new catalog. Also, we get a variety of products and stamp sets to bring back and show to our local customers.

So come on over, I have piles of cards and projects that come from all over the catalog and all over the country! Such beautiful variety! I tried to organize the samples by stamp set, and there are hardly any duplicates!

Leave me a comment and  let's meet for coffee or iced tea. I can't wait to share!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment