Sunday, June 29, 2014

You're Invited, this Wednesday at 1, 4 or 7 pm

Are you "in the club?" You know that I want you to be, right? Once a month, club members come to my house and stamp, chat, place an order, pick up last month's order, share the projects they've made since last month, share their weight loss secrets, make me run up and down the stairs to get more stamps, ink colors and stamping tools, and listen to my crazy dog bark like a lunatic.

We have become friends, shared our health stories, our children's achievements, our vacation thrills, our bargain hunts and we have built an impressive craft collection! Our stamping skills have improved, but it's funny, there's still so much more to try!

Come September we will start another round and I'm sure we will find plenty of cards to make, topics to discuss and laughs to share! If you want to see what Stamp Club is like, drop in and give it a try! We will be stamping this Wednesday, July 2 2014 at 1:00, 4:00 and 7:00. Just let me know you're coming so I can save you a seat and have cardstock cut for you to make the cards!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment