Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yoo hoo, hello there!

Oh, it's summer time and the livin' is easy, hmmm hmmm hmmm, la la la la la la la. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. I have been stamping and my cards are fabulous. But I just have neglected to share those fabulous card with the blog. If you miss me, you can always send me a message, I'll get off my lazy lawn chair and blog!

So isn't this gorgeous! I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I colored with the new Blendabilities Markers from Stampin' Up! These fun new products are currently only available to demonstrators. They are in production and they are going to be wildly popular when they are introduced, so there must be a whole bunch of stock available, and the markers need to be perfect, because we are all going to want them!

The Blendabilities are intended for coloring line images, but Cindee Wilkinson showed this technique on her blog and I loved the look. I would love to let you try the Blendabilities, come on over and take a class this Thursday night or let's set up a time at your convenience! Or maybe it is time for you to join the fun as a demonstrator and get your own collection of markers! There's a great deal going on right now, leave me a little comment or shoot me an email and  let's talk!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment