Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Carrots, not candy!

 A small miracle has been unfolding, I have been keeping my New Year's resolution. I know, it is April, more than 1/3 of the year has flown by, and I am still working on losing weight. Successfully. It is a long and slow (and hateful) process.

But I am still on the right side of the process. So I am hosting Easter dinner in a few days and I know that will include some tempting Cadbury eggs. I love them all. The ooey gooey creme filled ones. The hard shell chocolate filled ones. The caramel filled ones. Whatever ones they offer, I love them. I also like the Reese's peanut butter ones. But this year I'm trying to remember to eat carrots and not candy. So I thought I would share a little refrigerator magnet with all my Weight Watcher friends. They now know that I am super crafty. LOL So far, this is all the "super crafty" that I have shared with them. I'm sure the craftiness will explode soon, but for now, just a little fridge magnet.

Happy stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment