Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas cards

Oh, how I have missed you, and I'm going to share a couple things today.

This first card is a CASE from my digital stash of favorites. Every attendee of convention received this awesome stamp set. If you need a few extra bucks after your holiday shopping, maybe now is the time to join the fun at Stampin' Up! We have great camaraderie, fabulous events, the best products and lucrative earning potential. Give me a nudge if you're interested in hearing more.
The Top Note die on the Big Shot is the star of this card, but there is a taste of Designer Series Paper (DSP) and a little bit of ribbon that really brightens up the card!

The second card today is from the Shoebox Swap. Enith Brown also incorporated DSP into her card, with a hit of gorgeous ribbon. She chose this individual reindeer stamp which has got to be the most popular stamp selling right now, being the time of year that everyone is making cards. Great composition and a beautiful card.

Gotta get back to work now. My little parttime job is a gigantic overtime job for two weeks a year, and I am in the thick of it right now.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

If you are visiting again, please note that I attributed the wrong Dasher card to Julie and have corrected the artist to Enith Brown, and will post Julie's card soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment